Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6428
View in linear mode

Subject: "D3000 body integrity" Previous topic | Next topic
Lolrogge Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Apr 2012Mon 30-Jul-12 04:00 AM
291 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D3000 body integrity"

Ayden, US

I have a D3000 I want to use as a light walk around camera. The camera has a problem with its body housing. Looking at the front of of the camera, to the left and below the lens mount, the plastic housing is loose. I sent it to Nikon, and it came back without having been fixed. It does not effect operation, but I am concerned about dust and moisture.

Has anyone experienced this problem? If so were you able to get a satisfactory solution from Nikon? Or, am I just being overly picky?

Laverne

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Lolrogge Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Apr 2012Thu 16-Aug-12 05:25 PM
291 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D3000 body integrity"
In response to Reply # 0

Ayden, US

My camera got back from Nikon. This time it as been repaired and is working fine. I assume they were not able to see the problem, the first time.

Laverne

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Fri 17-Aug-12 12:45 AM
26142 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D3000 body integrity"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Hi Laverne,

Glad to hear your D3000 is back to 100%.
Thanks for the follow up.
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6428 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.