Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6257
View in linear mode

Subject: "D3200 LCD protective cover available?" Previous topic | Next topic
AudsDad Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Oct 2007Mon 25-Jun-12 06:29 PM
291 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D3200 LCD protective cover available?"

Naperville, US

It looks like the D3200 neither comes with nor has a design to permit attachment of a plastic cover to protect the rear LCD screen as on my D300.

Wondering if anyone knows of a product to help protect the LCD since my teen daughter will be the primary user and she sometimes acts like.... a teen-aged kid.

Of course, I may end up being the one who scratches it.

Regards,

Peter

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Please visit MySmugmug gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberTue 26-Jun-12 12:55 AM
10844 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D3200 LCD protective cover available?"
In response to Reply # 0

US

It's the same size as the D3100 - 3" - I use a Giotto\'s multi-coated LCD screen - made of Schott glass - beautiful transparency and anti-glare. It doesn't stick out like a clip-on and the adhesive is industrial strength. Be aware that it's so clear that it *will show* any smears or fingerprints you left on the camera's LCD glass unless you polish it clean before applying.

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

AudsDad Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Oct 2007Tue 26-Jun-12 03:09 AM
291 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D3200 LCD protective cover available?"
In response to Reply # 1

Naperville, US

That sounds like it's what I'm looking for, Armando.

Thanks much,

Peter

Please visit MySmugmug gallery

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #6257 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.