Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #5996
View in linear mode

Subject: "Anyone know if the RED D3200 is available yet in U.S.?" Previous topic | Next topic
AudsDad Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Oct 2007Thu 24-May-12 10:16 PM
269 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Anyone know if the RED D3200 is available yet in U.S.?"

Naperville, US

Hoping someone can help me with this. I pre-ordered the red D3200 from 2 major suppliers the day it became available, but they don't yet stock it. Nor does BestBuy. I still use my D300, but my daughter wants to move up from P&S and likes the red (I'm going against my own taste with this) one. Only the red D3200 will do.

It is to be a graduation gift and so I am hoping someone knows an online supplier who has it in stock at this point so that I won't need to present her with an "It's Coming Soon" gift.

Thanks Fellow Nikonians,

Peter

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Please visit MySmugmug gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Fri 25-May-12 06:28 PM
25017 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Anyone know if the RED D3200 is available yet in U.S.?"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Peter,

According to a Nikon Rep that was at Calumet in Oak Brook, "None of the Red D3200's have been shipped yet."
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

AudsDad Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Oct 2007Sat 26-May-12 01:10 AM
269 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Anyone know if the RED D3200 is available yet in U.S.?"
In response to Reply # 1

Naperville, US

Thanks for the info, Marty. Maybe the Reds will be out soon.

Cheers,

Peter

Please visit MySmugmug gallery

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Sat 26-May-12 11:27 PM
25017 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Anyone know if the RED D3200 is available yet in U.S.?"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Peter,

I stopped by Marquette Photo Supply this afternoon and was told He had a few Red D3200's due to arrive sometime next week.
Marquette Photo Supply is a small "Mom & Pop" shop that has been at the same location (3314 W. 63rd. Street Chicago, Il (773) 776-8998) since 1945.
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #5996 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.