Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #5879
View in linear mode

Subject: "strange look on photo" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
This message is locked.
dandy49 Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Feb 2009Wed 09-May-12 01:51 PM
214 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"strange look on photo"
Wed 09-May-12 02:07 PM by dandy49

clearwater, US

This is a recent photo taken at a graduation. The man on the left has a tweed jacket on. His jacket looks as if it is wet, especially around the top of it. Any ideas what caused this and how I might be able to fix this in photoshop? I was using a D200, 400 iso, 1/80 ss and F4.5 with an SB800 flash and a lumiquest diffuser. Thanks, Daniel

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Leonard62 Gold Member Awarded for excellent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community, especially of Nikkor Lenses Nikonian since 15th Mar 2009Wed 09-May-12 02:12 PM
3202 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: strange look on photo"
In response to Reply # 0

Hatboro, Pa, US

Can you post a larger photo? This photo is way too small to see anything like you describe.

Len

dandy49 Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Feb 2009Wed 09-May-12 07:10 PM
214 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: strange look on photo"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 09-May-12 07:29 PM by dandy49

clearwater, US

I reposted this in the D200 forum with a larger picture. Sorry this was posted in the wrong forum

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Fri 11-May-12 06:15 AM
26463 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: strange look on photo"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Please make all responses to this question In This Thread in the D300 forum.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
Marty

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #5879 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.