nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
GigiGoody

Denison, US
7 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
GigiGoody Registered since 06th Feb 2012
Mon 23-Apr-12 07:02 PM

I am just so doggone excited I had to share!! If nothing else just for my own eyes! I have had my D5100 a couple of months now and STILL trying to get to know it. We have had a rocky relationship at times including having to return the first one and get another one!

But my excitement is over concert pics I took! They are by no means professional but you can clearly see everything and even if you zoom in on the pictures they are clear. With my D50 I could never take decent pictures at concerts. They were very grainy when enlarged. This concert was a Loretta Lynn concert. My disabled daughter is a Loretta Lynn fanatic and wanted at least decent pics for her. The pics were much more than just decent.

Will post a couple and let me know what else I can do to improve. Suppose to be going to a Clint Black concert in June.

Thank you for listening to me rant and thank you for any input.

Linda

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D5100 Excited

G