nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Taking the battery out while the camera is on? (Nikon D5100)

EndubSmurf

US
1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
EndubSmurf Registered since 11th Sep 2011
Sun 11-Sep-11 07:11 PM

I always turn off my camera before I take the battery out. But my dad took out the battery without turning it off? It may have went into sleep mode/stand-by mode and the camera wasn't doing anything. But either way could this have done anything wrong to my camera that I should be worried about? I over worry about my camera haha but I was wondering. Thanks.

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Taking the battery out while the camera is on? (Nik... jpFoto
11th Sep 2011
Reply message RE: Taking the battery out while the camera is on? (Nik... MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
11th Sep 2011
Reply message RE: Taking the battery out while the camera is on? (Nik... blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
12th Sep 2011
Reply message RE: Taking the battery out while the camera is on? (Nik... pjonesCET Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
12th Sep 2011
     Reply message RE: Taking the battery out while the camera is on? (Nik... RRRoger Silver Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his long history of demonstrated excellence and helping other members with equipment, technique and DSLR video in the true Nikonians spirit.
12th Sep 2011

G