nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5000/D3000 series (Public) topic #2956
View in linear mode

Subject: "Questions About D5000 and Nikon in General" Previous topic | Next topic
philwells Registered since 07th Dec 2010Wed 15-Dec-10 07:12 AM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Questions About D5000 and Nikon in General"

San Diego, US

Hi Folks,

I am a new Nikon user. Bought my D5000 last Xmas and only have shot maybe 150 pix with it so far this year. Am finally getting around to learning more about it and I have some questions.

First off, is there an email address or web form you can use to send gripes and suggestions to Nikon?

Phil Wells
San Diego, USA
D5000

Never let your morals get in the way of doing what’s right. - Isaac Asimov
I place morals and ethics way, way, above everything else. Morality? Pffft! - Harlan Ellison
It ain't a problem unless it's a problem. - Either my shrink or Yogi Berra

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Wed 15-Dec-10 03:13 PM
27262 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Questions About D5000 and Nikon in General"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Phil,

Welcome to Nikonians!
You can get answers to most questions regarding the functions and use of the D5000 here in this forum. We will help you get up and shooting.
Nikon USA contact information .
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5000/D3000 series (Public) topic #2956 Previous topic | Next topic