nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
blogan

US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
blogan Registered since 31st Oct 2010
Thu 11-Nov-10 01:54 AM

Hi,

I'm new to cameras. I'm wondering if anyone can help on this. I left my camera on overnight during downloading to the computer. Prior to this everything was working fine. I could take shots at night without flash and the shutter seemed to be working find. I let the battery run all the way down, recharged it and now when I press the shutter button it seems to take the shot very slowly. And when I look at the pic. it looks like it is staying open for too long and before this batter running down it was at the normal shutter speed. I had the camera set for continuous shooting so I could hold down the shutter and it would click continuously. Now I hold down the shutter button and it will click continuously but at a much slower speed.

I hope I am making myself clear. How did the settings get changed and how do I get them back?

Thanks for any help.

G