Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #268
View in linear mode

Subject: " EN-EL9a 's are in !! ." Previous topic | Next topic
Larry E30 Silver Member Nikonian since 27th May 2009Tue 09-Jun-09 03:37 AM
2344 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
" EN-EL9a 's are in !! ."

US

Calumet Photographic $49.99 ea. , Larry

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Larry E30 Silver Member Nikonian since 27th May 2009Thu 11-Jun-09 03:21 PM
2344 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: EN-EL9a 's are in !! ."
In response to Reply # 0

US

OPTION - JUST FOUND OUT - YOU CAN GET NON-NIKON REPLACEMENTS FOR EN-EL9a 's ... go to Card f D5000, "A" batteries , post #6 has a website link ... only $17.99 !!! w/ more lasting power - think it's 1800 over Nikon's 1080. THAT'S A $30.00 DIFFERENCE PER BATERY !!!!!!!!!!!! So if ya don't mind non-Nikon ...

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Fri 12-Jun-09 02:51 AM
26082 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: EN-EL9a 's are in !! ."
In response to Reply # 1

US

Hi Larry,

I have no expirience with the EN-EL9a but I have tried two diferent types of third party batteries EN-EL3e and EN-EL4 and neither would work. They were returned to the manufacturer and the replacements did not work either. I returned them to the retailer and purchased the Nikon batteries and have not had a problem since.
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

Larry E30 Silver Member Nikonian since 27th May 2009Fri 03-Jul-09 05:38 PM
#3. "RE: EN-EL9a 's are in !! ."
In response to Reply # 2

US

Also , just know ... if you buy from Calumet ... 3 lightweight (less than one pound)batteries $14.84 shipping and handling! ... They had a feed back card that goes right to their pres. , and I wrote him a thing or two... !!!! He has had time to get back to me.(shipping = $4 to 5)(I'd say buy the exact battery elsewhere)...(or give $10.00 away !)Photos ; Oh, two notes first , 1) my first copy of D5000 I had to return to Costco - set the whole thing up,went to take first photo,electronics went out -dead-,found how to reset it...did not work,also recharged the battery...no go - returned it. 2)dirt on the sensor...my new copy is in Photo Den getting the sensor cleaned ... I did do three outtings or so ... but I am EXTREAMLY carful,quick,turn from any wind-and sun...2 to 3 or so stains(dirty sensor). Photos ; first photo w/tokina 10-17,then in camera D-lighting,then few small adj.'s in Corel.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)
Attachment #9, (jpg file)

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #268 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.