nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Larry E30

US
2743 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Mon 08-Jun-09 02:11 AM

Is anyone having as much trouble as me with getting good/even exposures.I'm ranging from -.07 to +one stop.!Mostly everything came good w/ my 8400 @ -.03.W/ my S5 IS P+S I chose my exposure on "LIVE VIEW".D5000 I'm all over the place.Shoot - O - that's too dark,or,O - that's way bright.Live view (D5000)is too slow to use all the time plus uses more battery.No base exposure??Extra work and time to reshoot-reshoot... over all I'm very happy with the D5000 , and I love interacting/partisipating w/ Nikonian -and I like to include a Photo w/ each post.I see also there is a my gallery-?-just for Nikon shots?Note;so far I am only posting Nikon D5000 shots.It's a little hassle to change lenses (sometimes there is no time to)but the alternitive is a larger/heavyer(poss. lens creep)all in one main lens.Nice light system!! , Larry Have a nice post for ya to check out ;

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Exposures;D5000