nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Larry E30

US
2756 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009
Sat 06-Jun-09 06:57 PM

I wanted to buy EN-EL9a batteries for my D5000 - NOT available in US yet.!!!And I hope to go to the Grand Canyon THIS summer ... should I buy 3 extra batteries or would 2 extra be plenty?I use flash VERY little,and (now) I'm mostly using live view only when needed (instead of all the time).Seems that I get 150 images per full battery.I do non-pro shows with my images.I don't do fast shooting ,but I MAY try short clip movies on tripod.Card;saw I pack of (4)Sandisk 2gb that write/read at 9-15mg/s (at Costco,$27.00) ...I like 2 GB cards - cause on L/fine I'll STILL get 270ish, AND MY COMPUTER DOES NOT LIKE ME TO LOAD AND ALTER MORE THAN 200 PER DOWNLOAD...TENDS TO FREEZE UP 3/4 WAY THROUGH.Oh,those 2gig cards don't say class 2,4,or 6.Thank you - and Hi to all! ... this is fun! , Larry :this photo...was (a mistake) in Corel,while trying to do something else!!!

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Card f D5000,"A" batteries