Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #245
View in linear mode

Subject: "Pics from my new D5000" Previous topic | Next topic
vbxt Registered since 02nd Jun 2009Sat 06-Jun-09 12:09 AM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Pics from my new D5000"
Sat 06-Jun-09 12:13 AM by vbxt

US

Hi,

Here are a few pics from my new D5000 with Sigma 18-200mm OS HSM lens (OK, I bought it from Ritz, so it's actually a Quantaray, but it comes with a 4 year warranty). I've cropped a few, but only two of the ones of the dog in the crate have any post-processing. The others are straight from the camera,

http://picasaweb.google.com/vbxt00/NikonD5000?feat=directlink

I've found this to be an improvement from a Canon XTI that I had last year. I like the Canon lens prices, but I love the images from my Nikon (I've also had a D40).

Mark

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography Nikonian since 25th Apr 2004Sat 06-Jun-09 01:04 AM
9807 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Pics from my new D5000"
In response to Reply # 0

Memphis, US

Congrats Mark on the D5000! These are some really nice shots I love the sunset and the dog is cute. Thanks for sharing and again congrats!

Jim

Share, Learn and Inspire
www.nikonians.org

I will use film until the last roll and last lab are gone. Go Navy

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Sat 06-Jun-09 08:34 PM
26769 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Pics from my new D5000"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Mark,

Welcome to Nikonians!
Congratulations on your new D5000! Nice images.
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #245 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.