nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5000/D3000 series (Public) topic #1982
View in linear mode

Subject: "First Pictures w/ D5000 - Fencing Tournament" Previous topic | Next topic
timjthomas Registered since 01st Jun 2010Mon 14-Jun-10 11:35 AM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"First Pictures w/ D5000 - Fencing Tournament"
Mon 14-Jun-10 12:19 PM by timjthomas

US

I just picked up my first digital SLR (Nikon D5000), and I've uploaded a couple of shots from my first outing with the camera.

I am a complete SLR photographic newbie and would appreciate any comments or suggestions on these photos.

I'm reading through the manual and will be heading to the book store to pick up a book or two to learn.

Feel free to provide any suggestions on improving these photos and how to learn.

Thanks in advance!!
-Tim

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5000/D3000 series (Public) topic #1982 Previous topic | Next topic