nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #1613
View in linear mode

Subject: "Working used equipment" Previous topic | Next topic
phantomsailor Registered since 03rd Oct 2009Thu 08-Apr-10 02:36 AM
37 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Working used equipment"

Norwich, US

I volunteer teaching photography, doing Christmas Photos and helpping on photo shoots with local Veterans Admin Hospitals. If you have older cameras in great condition that you can't get much for on trade or trying to sell consider donating them to local VA Hospitals (or schools and art programs). The donations are tax deductible and probally worth more on your return than you could expect to get for selling them.
Each Christmas I take photos of the vets for them to send to their families, which is surprisingly a need. Most VA Hospitals are very co=operative in helpping to arrange this if anyone else is interested. last Christmas 2 friends and I helpped 500 of those that stood for us.

No matter how slow the film, Spirit always stands still long enough for the photographer It has chosen.
Minor White
Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #1613 Previous topic | Next topic