nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
syman

UK
5 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
syman Registered since 01st Jan 2010
Fri 01-Jan-10 12:54 PM

Hi

I just got my D5000 and am trying to open NEF files in photoshop cs3 or cs4. I have the lates versions of both the camera raw for photoshop c3 ans cs4. I also have the latest version of the NEF codec. When i open photoshop i get the following message "could not complete your request of a program error" The raw plugin does not start so it is not a problem with the RAW plugin for photoshop. I can view NEF files in windows without any problems. I feel this is a Nikon problem and not Photoshop. I have looked on many forums and a lot of people have this problem, i can assure you i have tried all the solutions without any joy.
Can someone please help???? As i said i don't need any updates and have camera raw latest versions for Photoshop and the lates versions of the NEF codec

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: NEF file problems Donald Kahn
01st Jan 2010
Reply message RE: NEF file problems syman
03rd Jan 2010
Reply message RE: NEF file problems gkaiseril Gold Member
01st Jan 2010
03rd Jan 2010
     Reply message RE: NEF file problems blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
03rd Jan 2010
     Reply message RE: NEF file problems gkaiseril Gold Member
04th Jan 2010
04th Jan 2010

G