Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #1056
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon Cameras used on TV Shows" Previous topic | Next topic
stocksj Registered since 15th Dec 2009Wed 23-Dec-09 02:15 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon Cameras used on TV Shows"

DAle City, US

Hi,
I was watching reruns of CSI Las Vegas and noticed they were using Nikon DSLR cameras. Anyone know what models they use on the show? Plus, what other TV shows used Nikon DSLR cameras?

Thanks

Jim S

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

FThompson Registered since 29th Apr 2008Wed 23-Dec-09 03:00 PM
850 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon Cameras used on TV Shows"
In response to Reply # 0

Sans Avatar, US

Hi Jim,
   NCIS also uses Nikons. A lot of the time with the R1C1 flash attached.

Asgard Administrator He is your Chief Guardian Angel at the Helpdesk and knows a lot about a lot Nikonian since 07th Apr 2004Wed 23-Dec-09 07:56 PM
51748 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon Cameras used on TV Shows"
In response to Reply # 0

East Frisia, DE

I´m not sure, but I think sometimes I see a D200

Gerold - Nikonian in East Frisia
Eala Freya Fresena

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberFri 25-Dec-09 02:31 AM
10775 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon Cameras used on TV Shows"
In response to Reply # 0

US

CBS in general has a big placement deal with Nikon on many of their evening primetime shows. They've used everything from Coolpixes to high-end DSLRs. Most of the time, the pop-up flash is seen deployed, but every so often, they do it right and show investigators using the RC1 macro flash.

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D5300/D5200/D5100/D5000/D3300/D3200/D3100/D3000 (Public) topic #1056 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.