Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Help to transfer pix into my computer

Adela

US
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Adela Registered since 29th Mar 2013
Fri 29-Mar-13 05:53 AM

Hello. Just bought a Nikon Coolpix S3300. Took some group pix and need to transfer them to my computer. I followed the Nikon CD ROM instructions, but...

1. On the page called: "Nikon Software Download Module" there is no "Next" button or any other button to continue...It also has too small a frame so words at the right margin are cut off. Then this appeared: “ArcSoft Panorama Maker 6” which suggested I install...I did and hope it's ok?

2. The instructions say to remove the Memory Card from the camera and insert it into the computer... would anyone know where the Memory Card Slots are in my Dell Desktop Inspiron 560? I don't see them on the outside (I'm not a savvy tech and may not recognize them?). I hope they aren't inside...

Would a kind soul tell me how I can achieve my transfer of pix to my computer please?

Thanks ever SO much for any help! Adela

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Help to transfer pix into my computer

G