Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #85
View in linear mode

Subject: "NIKON AF 300mm F/2.8 EDIF" Previous topic | Next topic
remi1970 Registered since 02nd Nov 2008Wed 22-Jul-09 11:55 PM
29 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"NIKON AF 300mm F/2.8 EDIF"
Mon 05-Oct-09 08:02 AM

CA

I am selling this perfect lens Nikon telephoto 300mm f2.8ED-AF. Previous model no VR. Very lightful ans the optics are perfect. The autofocus is very accurate. fBody showns a few cosmetical signs, nothing major. Comes with 3 filters. UV + Pola. Comes also with caps and its weight box.

Price: 1800 usd pp. Add shipment.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MasterGoa Registered since 17th Nov 2007Mon 03-Aug-09 02:49 PM
793 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: NIKON AF 300mm F/2.8 EDIF"
In response to Reply # 0

CA

Is this a screw AF lens?

Is it still available?

rmohr Registered since 11th Jun 2009Sat 03-Oct-09 04:45 PM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: NIKON AF 300mm F/2.8 EDIF"
In response to Reply # 0
Sat 03-Oct-09 07:39 PM

US

I caution from buying from this Seller, he does not honor his transactions. I am still waiting for a refund of money from him after I never recived the item he was selling.

xat130j Gold Member Nikonian since 10th Oct 2007Wed 07-Oct-09 12:59 PM
329 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: NIKON AF 300mm F/2.8 EDIF"
In response to Reply # 2

UK

I wonder if REMI1970, will respond???

Regards
Dave Tucker
Yorkshire Nikonian

Please take time to visit my website:

http://www.davidtucker.co.uk

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #85 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.