nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #82
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma Telephoto 150mm f/2.8 EX APO Macro EX DG HSM for ..." Previous topic | Next topic
matthieunj   Highland Park, US  Registered since 27th Jan 2009 Thu 16-Jul-09 12:30 AM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma Telephoto 150mm f/2.8 EX APO Macro EX DG HSM for Nikon"
Mon 05-Oct-09 05:26 AM

Sigma Telephoto 150mm f/2.8 EX APO Macro EX DG HSM Autofocus Lens for Nikon, in its original box, excellent condition.
Price is $600+ shipping

I am selling this lens because I don't do a lot of macro and I would like to buy the Nikon 70-200 VR...

matthieu

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

newbird Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Neuville, near Quebec City, CA  Nikonian since 25th Apr 2006 Fri 31-Jul-09 04:14 AM
2010 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sigma Telephoto 150mm f/2.8 EX APO Macro EX DG HSM for Nikon"
In response to Reply # 0

I sent email

Yvan
Quebec Nikonian
http://yvanbedardphotonature.com

newbird Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Neuville, near Quebec City, CA  Nikonian since 25th Apr 2006 Sat 01-Aug-09 12:32 PM
2010 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Sigma Telephoto 150mm f/2.8 EX APO Macro EX DG HSM for Nikon"
In response to Reply # 1

Received my email ?

Yvan
Quebec Nikonian
http://yvanbedardphotonature.com

matthieunj   Highland Park, US  Registered since 27th Jan 2009 Sun 02-Aug-09 12:29 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Sigma Telephoto 150mm f/2.8 EX APO Macro EX DG HSM for Nikon"
In response to Reply # 2

sorry but I did not received any email..

you can send it directly to the following email address:
caron.matthieu@hotmail.com

thanks
matthieu

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #82 Previous topic | Next topic