Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #74
View in linear mode

Subject: "for sale Epson 2400 photo printer" Previous topic | Next topic
mr57 Registered since 16th Jan 2009Tue 23-Jun-09 05:21 PM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"for sale Epson 2400 photo printer"

US

Like new condition. Modest use; I'm on 4th set of ink cartridges. Great printer; replacing it with 3800 to make larger prints. Includes 9 partially used Epson cartridges (3 are almost full) PLUS 12 new Epson cartridges in sealed packages, assorted ink colors. $375 plus actual UPS shipping costs from Massachusetts.

Morris

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

mnk Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Dec 2008Tue 07-Jul-09 09:42 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: for sale Epson 2400 photo printer"
In response to Reply # 0

Roslindale, US

I am potentially interested in this printer if it is still available. I've been delaying getting a larger printer for 2 years now, so I am thinking of starting with the 2400 (or 2880) before eventually moving up to the 3800 class like you are doing.

Too bad I didn't see this sooner - I was in Albany and Western Mass. the weekend after you posted it. No matter though, I'm close enough (Boston).

Let me know if it's still available.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #74 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.