New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Manfrotto Pro Field Jacket sz XXL

creektn

Is from: nashville, US
75 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
creektn Registered since 30th Dec 2010
Thu 22-Jan-15 11:04 PM
I have a Manfrotto Pro Field Jacket for sale. they seem to run on the small side, hence the XXL size. I have used it 4-5 times. It has all the accessories, the removable padded pouch for one pocket, the card wallet built in the chest pocket. it is in like new condition. I will be glad to answer any questions. Asking $140usd, Paypal preferred and ships for free in the US. if overseas please contact for a shipping quote. Overseas sales are shipped at buyers risk, had a sale on eBay that spent close to a month in India's customs. check out my rating on eBay, my user name is: kayakingsoutheastcreeker I will be glad to send photo of the Jacket on request, send me a message.

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G