New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5
robinekg8v

Is from: US
3 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
robinekg8v Registered since 26th Aug 2014
Wed 27-Aug-14 02:14 PM
Like new with all documentation and packing material. Fewer than 4,000 shutter activation's. No visual or mechanical defects and guaranteed to be as described or your money back. Check my feedback on Ebay:robinen8buz. Comes with two batteries, photobert cheat sheet too. I am getting the D810 because I love this D800E and Nikon made it even better if that is possible! You know how good this camera is if you are reading this and this D800E is CLEAN in every way. $2,600.00 USD, prefer cashiers check, regular check or Paypal in that order. Will ship to CONUS, no extra charge or Canada. Contact me about other locations. Photos on request (you know what they look like and this one has no cosmetic defects, honest!!) Call or write with any questions.

Robin
robin@edelsonlaw.com
248-258-5343

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G