nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #603
View in linear mode

Subject: "Schneider Aspheric Slide Loupe" Previous topic | Next topic
ashart Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Apr 2002Tue 16-Jul-13 09:34 PM
69 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Schneider Aspheric Slide Loupe"

Farmington Hills, US

I no longer need slide gear so I’d like to sell my Schneider Kreuznach Lupe 6X MC Aspheric, perhaps the finest slide-viewing loupe ever made.

It has a very bright aspheric lens, adjustable focus, and an around-the-neck lanyard.

Free shipping to anywhere in CONUS and please contact me for shipping costs to other destinations.

You can check my eBay feedback under seller-name: “ashart”.

Please email via: al w8vr org or ash attorneyhart com

Thank you.

-al hart
farmington hills, mi

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 21st Jan 2004Wed 17-Jul-13 11:38 PM
10509 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Schneider Aspheric Slide Loupe"
In response to Reply # 0

Mayo, US

In accordance with the Guidelines at the top of the forum, please state your price.

Thank you.

Simplify

Cormorants

ashart Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Apr 2002Thu 18-Jul-13 04:11 AM
69 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Schneider Aspheric Slide Loupe"
In response to Reply # 1

Farmington Hills, US

I'm sorry! I'll rely on the excuse of nearly being an octogenarian, although when I really get there in two years, I probably won't remember how to spell it!

The price of the Loupe is $125. via Paypal.

Thanks for your interest and in pointing out my blunder.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #603 Previous topic | Next topic