Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #600
View in linear mode

Subject: "Like new equipment" Previous topic | Next topic
specsgirl Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2008Mon 01-Jul-13 10:46 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Like new equipment"

US

Looking to sell like new equipment

D7000 that has been hardly used. Purchased new in Feb 2013. This is the body only and I have original box and accessories that came with it. $700

Nikon 18-55 3.5-5.6G VR lens used but with both end caps $200

SB-910 speed light with softcase, box, and diffuse caps $500

Nikon ML-L3 remote control $20

Woman's black rapid strap with box used since March 2013 $40

Nikon 70-200 2.8G ED VRII lens with bag, box and end caps new 02/2013 $1500

BW 77mm UV lens $75 new still in hard case purchased 2/2013

Manfrotto MH054MO-Q2 ball head purchased 2/2013 used twice $150

Nikon MB-11 grip $200

Manfrotto MT294A3 tripod $80

All items were purchased new in 02/2013 or later. My husband lost his job and selling to pay some bills. Open to reasonable offers/package deal

Shjnsn@yahoo.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jshulak Registered since 05th Sep 2002Sat 20-Jul-13 01:40 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "70-200 2.8 ED VRII Available?"
In response to Reply # 0

Huntington Woods, US

I am sincerely interested in the 70-200 2.8 VRII zoom you have listed. Particularly if USA version. If still available do you have any pix demonstrating the "Like New" condition.
Thanks, JS

J Shulak

cpopescu Silver Member Nikonian since 14th Apr 2011Thu 25-Jul-13 10:18 PM
103 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Like new equipment"
In response to Reply # 0

Paris, RO

Do you have the receipt for the D7000? Are you the first owner? Please post some pics of the D7000.

THanks,

Catalin

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #600 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.