Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #597
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma 120-Sigma 120-300mm f2.8 D EX APO IF HSM" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
This message is locked.
Ethman Registered since 05th May 2013Thu 06-Jun-13 04:01 PM
29 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma 120-Sigma 120-300mm f2.8 D EX APO IF HSM"

Danville, US

I have a Sigma 120-300MM 2.8 lens that is in PERFECT condition. These have been selling for about $1,600 on eBay and elsewhere, though I have a LITTLE bit of flexibility on the price.

If you are unfamiliar with this lens just do a search on it and you will see that it gets outstanding reviews and produces outstanding images. It is a great alternative to the Nikon 300 2.8 as it provides greater range at the same fixed aperture and is less expensive.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=104

http://www.nwpphotoforum.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=37426#Post37426

I had a buyer lined up for this lens but it fell through on his end at the last minute. If you are interested email or pm me. I have references available about my reliability as a seller and I am more than happy to discuss via phone as well. Thanks.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Nikonian since 21st Jan 2004Fri 07-Jun-13 07:49 PM
10435 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sigma 120-Sigma 120-300mm f2.8 D EX APO IF HSM"
In response to Reply # 0

Mayo, US

Please direct all replies to this duplicate post.

Simplify

Cormorants

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #597 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.