Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #589
View in linear mode

Subject: "Want to Trade: DX AF-S VR 55-200mm for 100mm Series E A..." Previous topic | Next topic
sbynyc Registered since 26th Feb 2013Sat 20-Apr-13 07:42 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Want to Trade: DX AF-S VR 55-200mm for 100mm Series E AI-S lens"

US

I have a very lightly used DX AF-S VR 55-200mm lens with the original pouch, and front and rear lens caps, but no box. I'd like to trade for an equally used condition 100mm Series E AI-S lens with caps and pouch.
I just purchased a 55-300mm lens so I don't need the 55-200 lens anymore. I bought it used and have taken only a handful of shots with it. It is in terrific condition.
I use E Series lenses on my D7000 and FM. I have a 28mm and 50mm and like to get a 100mm.
I live in Maryland.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #589 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.