Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #588
View in linear mode

Subject: "Beautiful 300 F/2.8 AFS G ED VR1 Nearly New" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
jshulak Registered since 05th Sep 2002Fri 19-Apr-13 01:56 AM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Beautiful 300 F/2.8 AFS G ED VR1 Nearly New"
Sun 12-May-13 08:20 PM by jshulak

Huntington Woods, US

Original owner of this tack sharp lens. Bought for bird photography and has been in the field twice. The size and weight are incompatible with my arthritis. Its sits in my equipment cabinet. Only minor cosmetic flaw is a minor scratch in the paint less than 1.5 cm along the under side of the lens barrel. I did not even realize it was there until I inspected photos. This lens is in excellent condition overall.

New similar USA version of this lens retails for $5799 at B&H where this was purchased. Current version differs only in VR II vs. VRI. In my opinion, the VR II is hardly any advantage. While you might be able to hand hold for a shot or two, you won't realize the amazing sharpness of this lens w/o a monopod/tripod.

Asking $4250. Includes RRS replacement foot plus all original lens caps, hood, instruction manual. 52 mm drop-in Nikon filter, Nikon field case and orignal Nikon shipping carton. Will ship to contiguous 48 in US and elsewhere with your help. Shipping and insurance at cost to be borne by purchaser. Paypal add 3%. High res. photos available to serious interested parties. Please don't waste your time, or mine. with insulting low ball offers. If you've read this far, you know what an amazing lens this is. Kind of new to forums so email me direct if interested. jshulak@wowway.com

Also available:

Nikon TC-17E II, 1.7 X AF-S Teleconvertor EC $370 ($519)

J Shulak

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

GoDeep Registered since 25th Sep 2012Sun 21-Apr-13 08:17 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Beautiful 300 F/2.8 AFS G ED VR1 Nearly New"
In response to Reply # 0

Memphis, US

Please email mail me with your location, and if you still have the lens.

Thanks,
Paul Nolte
divenolte@gmail.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #588 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.