nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #578
View in linear mode

Subject: "Good-bye, Old Friend. Nikkor 80-400mm VR (Not AFS)" Previous topic | Next topic
Obregon Moderator Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   New York City, US  Charter Member Mon 18-Mar-13 01:35 PM
2488 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Good-bye, Old Friend. Nikkor 80-400mm VR (Not AFS)"

Goodbye old friend. You served me well, even if you were a little slow to focus. You are in good shape, even if you don’t rotate quite as smoothly in your tripod ring as you used to, but at least the RRS knob that I added to the collar really lets the collar be tightened enough to stop any vibration. You were great for telephoto landscapes, wildlife shots, hand-held shots of birds from the kayak, and with a close up lens, even for insect images. But you’ve been replaced. So I’ll let you go for $600.00 including shipment in the lower 48, with shipment after a personal check clears, or receipt of a money order or bank check.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #578 Previous topic | Next topic