Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #578
View in linear mode

Subject: "Good-bye, Old Friend. Nikkor 80-400mm VR (Not AFS)" Previous topic | Next topic
Obregon Moderator Charter MemberMon 18-Mar-13 12:35 PM
2455 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Good-bye, Old Friend. Nikkor 80-400mm VR (Not AFS)"

New York City, US

Goodbye old friend. You served me well, even if you were a little slow to focus. You are in good shape, even if you don’t rotate quite as smoothly in your tripod ring as you used to, but at least the RRS knob that I added to the collar really lets the collar be tightened enough to stop any vibration. You were great for telephoto landscapes, wildlife shots, hand-held shots of birds from the kayak, and with a close up lens, even for insect images. But you’ve been replaced. So I’ll let you go for $600.00 including shipment in the lower 48, with shipment after a personal check clears, or receipt of a money order or bank check.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #578 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.