Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #570
View in linear mode

Subject: "NIKON EH-5 AC ADAPTER FOR SALE" Previous topic | Next topic
rfnikon Silver Member Nikonian since 20th May 2002Mon 18-Feb-13 07:58 PM
327 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"NIKON EH-5 AC ADAPTER FOR SALE"
Tue 19-Feb-13 02:37 PM by rfnikon

NEW YORK,, US

FOR SALE: From NIKON new in original box with original instructions. Don't let a low battery interrupt image transfers. An AC Adapter provides limitless operation and preserves battery life. Nikon's EH5 Battery Charger for the Nikon D50, D70, D70s and D100 digital cameras provides you with the best charge for your camera battery. Charging is quick and easy so you'll be back to shooting great photos in no time. There are adapters available to use this with the D700 and D800 cameras also. ASKING $60 or best REASONABLE OFFER. Thanks for looking. I did check B&H and they no longer have this as NIKON has discontinued. Remember it can be used with all NEW DSLRs with small adapter.
Shipping is $6 USPS Priority Mail to USA address. International shipping will be more. PLEASE email for questions as I do NOT read PM.

Mel

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #570 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.