Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #565
View in linear mode

Subject: "35mm Slide Trays" Previous topic | Next topic
llevine Gold Member Nikonian since 09th Jul 2007Wed 06-Feb-13 08:21 PM
388 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"35mm Slide Trays"

El Paso, US

I had all of my 35mm slides digitized and have the following used slide trays for sale:

16 ea. Kodak Carousel Transvue 140

2 ea. Kodak Carousel Transvue 80

4 ea. GAF Sawyer 100 Slide Trays (these will not fit the Kodak Carousel. They are for a Sawyer projector)

They are all used in the original boxes. The boxes have writing in pen of the original slide contents. All of the slide trays are in good condition.

I would sell them for $5.00 each, plus the cost of shipping. Payment could be by Paypal or by personal check. I can provide references.

I also have the Kodak Carousel projector and the Sawyer projector and would sell them if anyone is interested.

Regards,

Lance

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

llevine Gold Member Nikonian since 09th Jul 2007Fri 15-Feb-13 06:53 PM
388 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 35mm Slide Trays"
In response to Reply # 0

El Paso, US

Has everyone gotten rid of all their old trays?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #565 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.