Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #547
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D IF AF Mint Lens For Sale" Previous topic | Next topic
venusian Registered since 17th Dec 2008Tue 25-Sep-12 04:50 PM
186 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D IF AF Mint Lens For Sale"
Wed 26-Sep-12 10:41 PM by venusian

US

The Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D IF Autofocus lens was purchased from B&H. 243 B&H customer reviews for this lens give it a 4.8/5 rating.

The lens is mint, has been used sparingly (probably less than 2 hours), and is in excellent condition.

All original documents, warrantee (registered 05.01.09), instructions, and box are included.

Current B&H cost for this outstanding lens is $1199.00. Am seeking best offer.

The lens can be viewed here: http://www.nickschmidtphotography.com/lens.html
Images taken with lens can be viewed here: http://www.nickschmidtphotography.com/kellan.html

Seller located in U.S.

Thank you.

Nick (Roxbury, Connecticut Nikonian)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

joetothphoto Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Oct 2009Wed 29-May-13 09:15 AM
157 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D IF AF Mint Lens For Sale"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

Do you still have the lens for sale?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #547 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.