Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #543
View in linear mode

Subject: "Film cameras for SALE" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
rfnikon Registered since 20th May 2002Tue 04-Sep-12 05:22 PM
327 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Film cameras for SALE"
Tue 29-Apr-14 04:56 PM by rfnikon

NEW YORK,, US

I am looking to sell my precious film cameras. However, I am unaware of the market for film cameras. Also claim they are in excellent cosmetic condition showing NO wear at corners. Pictures will be available upon request. These are used but are all in excellent working condition. I would appreciate any advice from my fellow NIKONIANS as to their value today.

1 NIKON FE/ black
1 NIKON FM/ Black with special data back
2 NIKKORMAT EL /Black

Thanks for advice or reasonable offers accepted. PLEASE no private messages. Please send email.

Thanks,

Mel

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Nikonian since 21st Jan 2004Wed 05-Sep-12 03:23 AM
10470 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Film cameras for SALE"
In response to Reply # 0

Mayo, US

In accordance with the Guidelines at the top of the forum, please state your asking prices.

Thank you.

Simplify

Cormorants

DennisOwens Moderator Nikonian since 18th Dec 2007Tue 14-May-13 04:51 PM
258 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Film cameras for SALE"
In response to Reply # 0

DE

Hi Mel, can you post photos of all cameras here so we can see them? You wrote that they are all in excellent cosmetic condition, are they all in good working order as well?

Dennis

Dennis Owens
Germany
Nikonians Team Member

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #543 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.