nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #515
View in linear mode

Subject: "NIKON D3 body for sale $2175 gently used :)" Previous topic | Next topic
Whipperlady Registered since 13th Jun 2012Wed 13-Jun-12 06:39 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"NIKON D3 body for sale $2175 gently used :)"
Wed 13-Jun-12 06:45 PM by Whipperlady

Augusta, US

I decided to close biz last september and I am just not using my D3. I sent it to adorama and it received a "D" rating, meaning "little or no signs of wear"
It is an AWESOME camera, just too big to use non-professionally. Body only sells for $2500-2600 used on Adorama. My business name was Whippoorwill Photography, but have taken down my website. Some shots are at www.whippoorwillphotography.typepad.com Comes with battery & charger. I even have the original box and user guide for it. I really just want to buy something smaller. I am a totally honest person! Check me out on Facebook. I'm Lisa Carney Lawrence in Augusta, GA. I posted the camera there for sale, but for a higher price.
Thanks so much and hopefully someone will be interested. This is a great deal!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

doc85 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Jul 2008Sat 16-Jun-12 02:19 AM
397 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: NIKON D3 body for sale $2175 gently used :)"
In response to Reply # 0

West Lafayette, US

Hi,
You say you would like something smaller. I have a mint condition D7000 with 2 batteries, charger etc. that I just checked the clicks on, see below. Any chance you would consider it as partial payment for your D3?
Please email me at oliverstwo@hotmail.com if interested.
D7000 File Create Date : 2012:06:15 19:02:51 Shutter Count : 15153.
Doc 85

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #515 Previous topic | Next topic