Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #507
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon D3s w/extras $4000" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
aorobert Registered since 01st Sep 2008Mon 30-Apr-12 03:54 AM
27 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon D3s w/extras $4000"
Wed 02-May-12 09:09 PM by aorobert

US

I have a Nikon D3s that I got about a year and some change ago. It has about 11,000 actuations. One of the last images I shot was 10,133, plus dry fires I guess about 11k shots. I take very good care of my gear.

I will include a second battery as well, and two 16GB memory cards. I believe they are Sandisk, if not then Lexar. I paid $250 each for them a bit ago.

The camera has a Hoodman LCD cover to protect the little screen. I have the Hove-Fountain D3s handbook as well, somewhere. I am still looking all over for stuff that.

I have the original box as well. Maybe the receipt, give me a bit to look. It has been a long weekend.

Images I shot can be found at hackerphotos.com if you wish to see the results.

The camera has been fantastic to me. The only reason I am selling it is that I have the D4.

I have been a member for a while but just went into paid status. I hope to be able to participate more. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about anything. Oh on the battery charger, I cannot find one of the covers. But hey, you get a 2nd battery and the little end cap that attached to the battery too.

If you want the SB900 let me know and maybe we can make a deal. I live in southern CA and can Priority Mail the camera to the buyer.

Thanks for looking!

Robert
aorobert {at} gmail

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #507 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.