nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS: Nikon D3s w/extras $4000 - SOLD

aorobert

US
27 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
aorobert Registered since 01st Sep 2008
Mon 30-Apr-12 02:54 AM | edited Wed 02-May-12 08:09 PM by aorobert

I have a Nikon D3s that I got about a year and some change ago. It has about 11,000 actuations. One of the last images I shot was 10,133, plus dry fires I guess about 11k shots. I take very good care of my gear.

I will include a second battery as well, and two 16GB memory cards. I believe they are Sandisk, if not then Lexar. I paid $250 each for them a bit ago.

The camera has a Hoodman LCD cover to protect the little screen. I have the Hove-Fountain D3s handbook as well, somewhere. I am still looking all over for stuff that.

I have the original box as well. Maybe the receipt, give me a bit to look. It has been a long weekend.

Images I shot can be found at hackerphotos.com if you wish to see the results.

The camera has been fantastic to me. The only reason I am selling it is that I have the D4.

I have been a member for a while but just went into paid status. I hope to be able to participate more. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about anything. Oh on the battery charger, I cannot find one of the covers. But hey, you get a 2nd battery and the little end cap that attached to the battery too.

If you want the SB900 let me know and maybe we can make a deal. I live in southern CA and can Priority Mail the camera to the buyer.

Thanks for looking!

Robert
aorobert {at} gmail

G