Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #477
View in linear mode

Subject: "MINT -Pristeen cond. Nikon F4 & F5 bodies for sale...." Previous topic | Next topic
aphotog3 Registered since 15th Jul 2008Wed 15-Feb-12 01:22 PM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"MINT -Pristeen cond. Nikon F4 & F5 bodies for sale...."

Manlius,, US

My personal purchase-bought new-kept as backups.

Superior care taken of them.
fair price asked...

Call: 315-5594666 (cell).

Jerome N. Fine
PHOTOS BY FINE

Syracuse, New York

Any photo equipment that I offer for sale in truly in MINT or Like New condition!!
I pamper all of my equipment.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

nhorvat2 Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Nov 2006Thu 16-Feb-12 04:23 AM
769 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: MINT -Pristeen cond. Nikon F4 & F5 bodies for sale...."
In response to Reply # 0

Highland, US

Hello Jerome.

What is the price for each camera?

Thanks.

aphotog3 Registered since 15th Jul 2008Thu 16-Feb-12 02:52 PM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: MINT -Pristeen cond. Nikon F4 & F5 bodies for sale...."
In response to Reply # 1

Manlius,, US

Hi Ioan:
Many thanks for your reply...

Please give me a call (by phone) at: 315-5594666 (Eastern time) to discuss further.

I did pull a few notices from the (famous) Ebay to judge the going rate for similar condition F4 & F5's.Though mine are in better condition than waht's shown on Ebay.

Be well...

J. Fine

Syracuse, New York
(Upstate New York- not downstate)

Any photo equipment that I offer for sale in truly in MINT or Like New condition!!

aphotog3 Registered since 15th Jul 2008Thu 16-Feb-12 09:34 PM
#3. "RE: MINT -Pristeen cond. Nikon F4 & F5 bodies for sale...."
In response to Reply # 2

Manlius,, US

Hi all!

Just came from the Ebay web site only to notice that there are a few ads for Nikon F4 and F5 bodies from a well known purveyor of photo equipment, that is selling these bodies even in LESS quality condition than mine,...for $549.95 each to include all freight but with no battery.

As my bodies (F4 & F5) are in very close to mint condition or better yet, Mint- condition with all the factory accoutrements I am needing $525.00 for each of the bodies to include the freight WITH batteries!

I did pay very close to $2,200.00 for the F5 body and about $1995.00 for the F4 body.

I can be reached at: 315-5594666.

Many thanks,

J.Fine

Syracuse, New York

nhorvat2 Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Nov 2006Mon 20-Feb-12 04:46 AM
769 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: MINT -Pristeen cond. Nikon F4 & F5 bodies for sale...."
In response to Reply # 2

Highland, US

Jerome,

Thank you for posting the price. I did some research and I would keep my F100 for now, I think it's better fitted for my needs.

Good luck with your sale.

PS: You probably should move the post in the "I want to sell" instead of the "I want to sell worldwide". I am sure you will get a larger audience in there.

http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=137

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #477 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.