Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #475
View in linear mode

Subject: "FOR SALE: Nikon 300mm f2.8 AFS II lens" Previous topic | Next topic
dudies69 Registered since 26th Aug 2007Mon 13-Feb-12 02:58 AM
29 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FOR SALE: Nikon 300mm f2.8 AFS II lens"

Lakemba, AU

For Sale is one Nikon 300mm f2.8 AFS II lens. This is the last Nikon 300mm f2.8 lens model prior to the Vibration Reduction (VR) model.

For anyone that knows their lenses will know that this one mighty professional lens. It is one of the sharpest of all the Nikon lens and many photographers prefer to use this 300mm model as opposed to the VR as it weighs quite a bit less.

The lens is in excellent working and cosmetic condition except for a couple of scuffs on the lens hood. There is no paint or scratches on the body of the lens itself.

The lens comes with the lens hood, rear lens cap and standard Nikon 300mm soft case.

I purchased this lens from another Nikonian approximately 3 ˝ years ago and it has only been mounted on a camera several times since. I am selling this wonderful lens as I required a VR lens more, for the type of work that I do and so I purchased the VR model last week. Therefore, I would like to sell this lens to a good home.

I looking for $3750 + shipping for the lens, but any reasonable offers will be considered.

Photos can be provided by emailing me at the below address.

The lens is located in Sydney, Australia but I am willing to ship worldwide to suit any potential buyers.

Gordon McComiskie
Sydney, Australia
Email: edit@creativefx.com.au
PH: (0421) 020 633

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

dudies69 Registered since 26th Aug 2007Tue 14-Feb-12 10:29 AM
29 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FOR SALE: Nikon 300mm f2.8 AFS II lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Lakemba, AU

Lens has been sold. Thanks for looking!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #475 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.