Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #474
View in linear mode

Subject: "2 fantastic lenses for sale" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
yesjb Registered since 05th Mar 2004Mon 06-Feb-12 06:56 PM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"2 fantastic lenses for sale"
Sun 08-Apr-12 12:10 PM by yesjb

Toronto, CA

I am selling two fantastic lenses:
Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G and
Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G
Both are in mint condition. They were bought in Toronto at Downtown Camera. They are in excellent shape with smooth focusing; no nicks, dents or dings
Included is everything that came with the lenses, including box, packing, manual, pouch, lens hood and Warranty card from Nikon Canada.
The 85mm has a Nikon 77mm L37 UV filter and the 24mm has a 77mm Kenko Pro 1 UV filter.
I would prefer a sale in Canada but will ship to the US or worldwide.
All shipping and any importation expenses would be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Price: Nikon 24mm $1600
Nikon 85mm $1400
Prices are firm and reasonable.
Thanks for looking.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

joetothphoto Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Oct 2009Sun 08-Apr-12 09:18 AM
162 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 2 fantastic lenses for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

I was curious if you have the 85mm for sale? Am very interested. Joe

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #474 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.