Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #469
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D3 for sale" Previous topic | Next topic
mssandcbl Registered since 17th Feb 2009Wed 25-Jan-12 12:06 PM
14 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D3 for sale"

Atlantic Beach, US

I am going to replace my Nikon D3 with a D4 and want to sell it.

It has 54,300 shutter activations and comes with the battery, charger, wires, manual, etc - other items.

$3000 firm - if you know someone who is interested please ask them to contact me.

There are minor cosmetic scratches - never dropped, all is in excellent physical and operational condition. The shutter is listed for 300,000 activations so this has a lot of milage left on it - this was the backup camera to my D3s - so received minimal use unless I had a complicated event - clean inside - all good stuff.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

niknac37 Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Dec 2007Thu 02-Feb-12 05:09 PM
1795 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D3 for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Mysore, IN

Hi Michael,

I am interested in this, only thing is that I am in India, my BIL lives in Kansas City, he can take delivery and bring it while he is due here in march. I am checking with him too with another mail to him.

I do not know how far away you are from his place, will you will be able to ship it to his address?

Does it come in its original box?

Pakku

Pakku

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #469 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.