Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #446
View in linear mode

Subject: "SB-800 Strobist kit, Honl stuff, softbox, Minolta meter..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
cfeather Registered since 23rd Dec 2005Tue 08-Nov-11 08:27 PM
264 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SB-800 Strobist kit, Honl stuff, softbox, Minolta meter, bracket"
Tue 08-Nov-11 08:33 PM by cfeather

Kingsville, US

Selling the following as a kit:

Nikon SB-800, boxed, all accessories. About 5 years old. Occasional use as a off-camera flash for multiple light setups. Very clean, some scuffing from bag.

Honl Photo snoot with Velcro band that wraps around SB800 to narrow beam.

Honl Photo grid. Uses same band as above. Creates a spot effect with your strobe.

Alzo Digital small softbox for an SB-800. Folds up nice and compact.

Flip handle camera bracket, for mounting strobe above the camera. Nice wood handle, well made. Cost $100 way back when.

Minolta Auto Meter IIIF with instruction book. Great for metering off-camera flash, or as a general exposure meter. Cost $500 way back when!

I am asking $550 for the lot, shipped in the U.S. Not really interested in breaking out items at this point. This is a great setup for the photographer ready to break out of the on-camera flash mode and start to work with off-camera flash. I am downsizing and these are items that just have not had much use of late.

Carl E. Feather
Feather Multimedia

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #446 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.