Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #393
View in linear mode

Subject: "LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PRICE" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
JohnA_BatonRouge Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Aug 2009Mon 13-Jun-11 03:00 PM
78 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PRICE"
Sun 26-Jun-11 08:56 PM by JohnA_BatonRouge

Baton Rouge, US

THESE UNITS HAVE NOW BEEN REDUCED TO $150 EA. + $5 SHIPPING

UPDATE (TUESDAY) 6/14 TWO UNIT SOLD; ONLY ONE LEFT

After a couple of false starts, I believe I now know how to post correctly on this SELL forum (Thanks to Administrator Steve and others). I have essentially zero experience selling things on forums, because I tend to buy top notch gear and hold on to it forever.

I have for sale three (3) Nikon SB-600 units which are actually pristine - indistinquishable from NEW units in apperance and function. There are absolutely no wear marks or scratches on these flash units. I bought the SB-600s (along with two (2) SB-900s) for use in the Nikon CLS system, but used them only once in a setup for a photoshoot with my grandchildren. I have decided to sell all but one of the SB-900s. The extra SB-900 was sold a couple of days ago.

Boxes, soft cases, instruction manuals, original Nikon warranties, etc., will be shipped along with the flash units. The price/unit is $150 (+ $5 shipping cost)for those Nikonians in the USA. If you are interested, please contact me at (225)763-6532, email me at jackal@bellsouth.net (or on the Nikonians SELL Forum). The tag "jackal" stands for JohnA and CarolynK ALexander.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PR...
carwile2
14th Jun 2011
JohnA_BatonRouge Silver Member
14th Jun 2011
carwile2
14th Jun 2011
14th Jun 2011
Cookies35 Silver Member
14th Jun 2011
14th Jun 2011
Cookies35 Silver Member
15th Jun 2011
15th Jun 2011

carwile2 Registered since 13th Nov 2010Tue 14-Jun-11 02:36 AM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PRICE"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I sent you an e-mail regarding the SB-600. I would like to purchase one of the units.
Thanks!

JohnA_BatonRouge Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Aug 2009Tue 14-Jun-11 03:55 AM
78 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#2. "RE: LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PRICE"
In response to Reply # 1
Tue 14-Jun-11 04:05 AM by JohnA_BatonRouge

Baton Rouge, US

Tammy,
I got your email and sent the request for $155 through PayPal. You will definitely enjoy this unit. After sending one out to you, I have two left just like it.
Regards,
John

carwile2 Registered since 13th Nov 2010Tue 14-Jun-11 01:52 PM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PRICE"
In response to Reply # 2

US

Payment sent

JohnA_BatonRouge Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Aug 2009Tue 14-Jun-11 02:50 PM
#4. "RE: LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PRICE"
In response to Reply # 3
Tue 14-Jun-11 02:51 PM by JohnA_BatonRouge

Baton Rouge, US

Payment received! Thanks,Tammy.
I SOLD ANOTHER ONE THIS MORNING. ONLY ONE LEFT.
JohnA

Cookies35 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Apr 2007Tue 14-Jun-11 09:57 PM
1963 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PRICE"
In response to Reply # 0

NL

I'll take the last one too. I've sent you an email.

— LaDonna

JohnA_BatonRouge Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Aug 2009Tue 14-Jun-11 11:13 PM
#6. "RE: LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PRICE"
In response to Reply # 5

Baton Rouge, US

LaDonna,
One unit will arrive on Thursday and the other on Friday. May the good light be with you.
Regards,
JohnA

Cookies35 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Apr 2007Wed 15-Jun-11 02:45 PM
1963 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PRICE"
In response to Reply # 6

NL

Thank you!

As for good light, fine of you to wish me good light after I buy your SB-600's. If good light were planning to be with me on a regular basis I wouldn't need the strobes.
— LaDonna

JohnA_BatonRouge Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Aug 2009Wed 15-Jun-11 03:25 PM
#8. "RE: LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PRICE"
In response to Reply # 7
Wed 15-Jun-11 03:26 PM by JohnA_BatonRouge

Baton Rouge, US

As I said before, LaDonna, you're a gal with my kind of humor!
My best regards,
John

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #393 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.