nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PRICE - SOLD

JohnA_BatonRouge

Baton Rouge, US
78 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
JohnA_BatonRouge Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Aug 2009
Mon 13-Jun-11 02:00 PM | edited Sun 26-Jun-11 07:56 PM by JohnA_BatonRouge

THESE UNITS HAVE NOW BEEN REDUCED TO $150 EA. + $5 SHIPPING

UPDATE (TUESDAY) 6/14 TWO UNIT SOLD; ONLY ONE LEFT

After a couple of false starts, I believe I now know how to post correctly on this SELL forum (Thanks to Administrator Steve and others). I have essentially zero experience selling things on forums, because I tend to buy top notch gear and hold on to it forever.

I have for sale three (3) Nikon SB-600 units which are actually pristine - indistinquishable from NEW units in apperance and function. There are absolutely no wear marks or scratches on these flash units. I bought the SB-600s (along with two (2) SB-900s) for use in the Nikon CLS system, but used them only once in a setup for a photoshoot with my grandchildren. I have decided to sell all but one of the SB-900s. The extra SB-900 was sold a couple of days ago.

Boxes, soft cases, instruction manuals, original Nikon warranties, etc., will be shipped along with the flash units. The price/unit is $150 (+ $5 shipping cost)for those Nikonians in the USA. If you are interested, please contact me at (225)763-6532, email me at jackal@bellsouth.net (or on the Nikonians SELL Forum). The tag "jackal" stands for JohnA and CarolynK ALexander.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: LIKE NEW NIKON SB600s AT LESS THAN 1/2 AMAZON's PR...

G