Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #39
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon F3HP, MD4, FE, Fm and 3 lens" Previous topic | Next topic
DHunter Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Feb 2008Mon 20-Apr-09 04:53 AM
32 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon F3HP, MD4, FE, Fm and 3 lens"
Mon 20-Apr-09 06:49 PM by DHunter

US

Nikon F3 very slight brassing where cloth strap rubs on very edge. This was my pristine backup I have saved for several years when I parted with the workhorse. Little rubber eye cup missing.
Includes body cap
$350

MD4 motor drive. Motor drive bought new last year very little use. I only ran two rolls of the stuff you put in the camera(film)with the motor drive to check it out.
$100

Nikkor 35-105mm AIs 3.5-4.5 Micro $250 caps hood
Nikkor 28mm series E 2.8 $150 caps Tiffin sky1A
Nikkor 55mm micro 2.8 $150 caps Vivitar UV Haze

Nikon FM black $100 body cap
Nikon FE chrome $150 body cap

Nikon TC200 $60
Nikon 52mm polorizer $25 not slim

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

hwdx347 Silver Member Charter MemberMon 20-Apr-09 06:58 PM
6240 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon F3HP, MD4, FE, Fm and 3 lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Maumelle, US

I sold the Nikon F3 to David a number of years ago and it was in mint condition at that time. Knowing how David keeps his gear I'll bet it's still prestine.

Hedley
Originally from Merthyr Tydfil, Wales -- now in Arkansas

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #39 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.