nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #380
View in linear mode

Subject: "D700 Flash Equipment " - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
JohnA_BatonRouge Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Aug 2009Sun 12-Jun-11 12:23 AM
78 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"D700 Flash Equipment "
Mon 13-Jun-11 03:33 AM by JohnA_BatonRouge

Baton Rouge, US

SELLING: (3)SB-600s and (1) SB-900 - all ABSOLUTELY LIKE NEW. No scratches or wear marks of any kind on these units. None have been used more that ONCE (photosession with my grandchilderen). I overbought backups in anticipating doing much more that I actually have done with flash.
The SB-600s will be sold for $192 ea. + shipping. The SB-900 will be sold for $252 + shipping. I've tried to be very fair with this pricing in order to move them quickly. I am VERY CAREFUL with all of my equipment. I am keeping one of my SB-900s. I also own a D700, 85mm f1.4, 135mm f2.0DC, and 24-70mm f2.8. Please check out my albums on the Nikonians Forum under JohnA_BatonRouge (username)

All Nikon furnished materials: boxes, chords, warranties, etc., willl be included with the flashes.

If interested, call me at 225-763-6532 or email me: jackal@bellsouth.net. "jackal" is an abbreviation of JohnA and CarolynK ALexander/
Regards, JohnA

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

ewisbrun1 Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2005Sun 12-Jun-11 03:15 AM
23 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D700 Flash Equipment "
In response to Reply # 0

Sarasota, US

Will purchase the SB 900 for the $252.00 plus shipping

Thank you,

Ed Wisbrun
1360 Grand Blvd
Sarasota, Fl 34232

941 685 6003

JohnA_BatonRouge Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Aug 2009Sun 12-Jun-11 03:18 PM
78 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#2. "RE: D700 Flash Equipment "
In response to Reply # 1

Baton Rouge, US

Thanks, Ed. The unit will be shipped for a total of $255 (includes shipping costs). You are going to love this unit.
Regards,
John

BassOverflow Registered since 07th Apr 2007Sun 12-Jun-11 05:27 PM
419 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D700 Flash Equipment "
In response to Reply # 0

US

Thanks again, John - payment sent.

~Joe in Western NC

My Nikonians Gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #380 Previous topic | Next topic