nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #376
View in linear mode

Subject: "Kata Bumblebee UL-222 Backpack" Previous topic | Next topic
Pokol Registered since 08th Mar 2011Sat 28-May-11 12:43 PM
13 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Kata Bumblebee UL-222 Backpack"

Sydney, AU

Selling my hardly used Kata Bumblebee UL-222 backpack. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the bag, like new condition.

Here's a rant from the Kata website:

'The bag is designed with a double compartment concept. In the lower compartment there is room for a Pro DSLR with up to 70-200 F/2.8 lens attached + additional body + 4 lenses + flash + accessories. Close the mesh flap to secure equipment when needed. In the upper compartment there is plenty of space for personal effects.

Additional storage space is available in the large full length rear laptop slot (will fit most 17" laptops).'

Fits 17" Macbook Pro easily.

Asking $270 for pickup in Sydney Australia. Postage can be arranged within Australia but I am unsure of the cost.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #376 Previous topic | Next topic