Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #355
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon TC17EII 1.7X Teleconverter-- Like New $275" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
RSchussel Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Nov 2008Sat 12-Mar-11 10:17 PM
411 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon TC17EII 1.7X Teleconverter-- Like New $275"
Tue 15-Mar-11 08:57 PM by reuben

Vallejo, US

I purchased this teleconverter in May 2009 ( for $356 at Abes of Maine) and have only used it with my 70-200 f2.8.It looks and works like the day I bought it.

Recently I thought I lost it and purchased another one--I can't live without it. About two weeks later I found it under my car seat.

It comes with the original box ,packing materials and sales slip.
I am asking $275 plus postage. I would prefer Paypal but will take a money order or check but will wait till it clears.

My email address is RSchussel@yahoo.com
Phone 707-558-9686
Robert Schussel

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Tallow Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Apr 2009Sun 13-Mar-11 08:22 PM
866 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon TC14EII 1.7X Teleconverter-- Like New $275"
In response to Reply # 0

Niagara-on-the-Lake, CA

email sent

Dave

RSchussel Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Nov 2008Sun 13-Mar-11 09:33 PM
411 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon TC14EII 1.7X Teleconverter-- Like New $275"
In response to Reply # 0

Vallejo, US

My bad
it is a TC 17EII 1.7x

Bob

radwar Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Feb 2009Tue 15-Mar-11 01:55 PM
301 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon TC14EII 1.7X Teleconverter-- Like New $275"
In response to Reply # 2

Cupertino, US

>My bad
>it is a TC 17EII 1.7x

If you still have this I will take it.

RSchussel Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Nov 2008Tue 15-Mar-11 03:31 PM
#4. "RE: Nikon TC14EII 1.7X Teleconverter-- Like New $275"
In response to Reply # 3

Vallejo, US

The teleconverter has been sold

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #355 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.