Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #327
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma 12-24mm f4.5-5.6 FF zoom " - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Peter Zack Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Feb 2009Mon 27-Dec-10 08:17 PM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma 12-24mm f4.5-5.6 FF zoom "
Fri 31-Dec-10 03:45 PM by Peter Zack

CA

$400.00 USD priced for a quick sale. Only selling because of a few personal issues. Lens is in near mint condition, Optically, mechanically and cosmetics, No issues with hazing, oil on the blades etc. It's been fun to use and I hope to get another later this year.

I do not have the box but do have the hood and original caps. It will be well packed for shipping. Prefer to sell to USA and Canada but will consider WW. Shipping to North America is $15.00*, WW will depend on location.

*If you pay via Paypal and use their "Gift/money owed" option, I'll absorb the shipping costs to North American destinations.

I think this is a sweet deal on the lens. I paid a lot more for it and you can see it here on the B&H site at $859.00

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/302697-REG/Sigma_200306_12_24mm_f_4_5_5_6_EX_DG.html/BI/4775/KBID/5289/

I'm having spam issues with the email address I registered under and would prefer that you email me at

peterzack1961(at)yahoo(dot)com.

I only wrote the email address that way to avoid the spam bots.

Although I shoot Nikon now, I was a Pentax guy once and my Ebay address is pentaxshooter61 with 627 positive feedbacks and zero negatives. So you can buy with confidence.

If you want photos of the lens, send me an email to the address above and I'll send you some detailed shots of the lens to inspect.

I'll warranty the lens for 7 days for inspection. If it's not as described, then contact me to arrange a refund. Buyer pays return costs.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

www.peiweddingphotography.com
www.enticingthelight.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Peter Zack Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Feb 2009Fri 31-Dec-10 03:45 PM
15 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sigma 12-24mm f4.5-5.6 FF zoom "
In response to Reply # 0

CA

Well I've sold the lens elsewhere.
Happy New year everyone!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

www.peiweddingphotography.com
www.enticingthelight.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #327 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.