nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Sigma 12-24mm f4.5-5.6 FF zoom - SOLD

Peter Zack

CA
15 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Peter Zack Silver Member Nikonian since 10th Feb 2009
Mon 27-Dec-10 07:17 PM | edited Fri 31-Dec-10 02:45 PM by Peter Zack

$400.00 USD priced for a quick sale. Only selling because of a few personal issues. Lens is in near mint condition, Optically, mechanically and cosmetics, No issues with hazing, oil on the blades etc. It's been fun to use and I hope to get another later this year.

I do not have the box but do have the hood and original caps. It will be well packed for shipping. Prefer to sell to USA and Canada but will consider WW. Shipping to North America is $15.00*, WW will depend on location.

*If you pay via Paypal and use their "Gift/money owed" option, I'll absorb the shipping costs to North American destinations.

I think this is a sweet deal on the lens. I paid a lot more for it and you can see it here on the B&H site at $859.00

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/302697-REG/Sigma_200306_12_24mm_f_4_5_5_6_EX_DG.html/BI/4775/KBID/5289/

I'm having spam issues with the email address I registered under and would prefer that you email me at

peterzack1961(at)yahoo(dot)com.

I only wrote the email address that way to avoid the spam bots.

Although I shoot Nikon now, I was a Pentax guy once and my Ebay address is pentaxshooter61 with 627 positive feedbacks and zero negatives. So you can buy with confidence.

If you want photos of the lens, send me an email to the address above and I'll send you some detailed shots of the lens to inspect.

I'll warranty the lens for 7 days for inspection. If it's not as described, then contact me to arrange a refund. Buyer pays return costs.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

www.peiweddingphotography.com
www.enticingthelight.com

G