Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #263
View in linear mode

Subject: "PC-E lens & Zeiss ZF,2 For Sale" Previous topic | Next topic
cs750 Registered since 25th Jan 2009Wed 04-Aug-10 11:28 PM
13 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"PC-E lens & Zeiss ZF,2 For Sale"
Thu 05-Aug-10 12:29 PM by cs750

US

I have the following lenses in like NEW condition for Sale. The PC-E lens was purchased by me new about a year ago from bhphotovideo and all the Zeiss ZF.2 lenses were purchased by me from bhphotovideo in the last 6 months and each lens is indistinguishable from NEW in every respect; there are no dings, scratches, smudges or other conditions of wear, deterioration or damage. I will be glad to provide references on request. I am located 10 miles north of Gainesville, Georgia (55 miles north of Atlanta) where I have resided for more than 30yrs. I will pay the cost of normal paypal fees, shipping by US Priority Mail (in continental US), and insurance. A response direct to my email (cs750@aol.com ) will likely receive a quicker response, but I will do my best to monitor this site as well:

Zeiss 28mm f/2 Distagon ZF.2 : $1025

Zeiss 50mm f/2 Makro Planar ZF.2: $1025

Zeiss 85mm f/1.4 Planar ZF.2: $1025

Zeiss 100mm f/2 Makro Planar ZF.2: $1550 (WHEN I LOCATE IT'S LENS SHADE)

Zeiss Distagon T* 21mm F/2.8 ZF.2: $1550

85mm f/2.8D PC-E Micro Nikkor: $1525 (This lens has been Nikon factory "rotated" for landscape photos)

Charles Stephens
4548 Cleveland Hwy.
Gainesville, Georgia 30506
cs750@aol.com
www.CharlesStephensGalleries.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #263 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.