New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon AF-I 400mm f/2.8 - SOLD

orionisopen

Is from: US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
orionisopen Registered since 30th May 2008
Mon 19-Jul-10 09:40 PM | edited Sun 15-Aug-10 03:02 PM by orionisopen
Selling my 400mm because I'm not currently using it enough to justify keeping it. This is one of Nikon's best telephoto lenses. It's built like a tank and produces razor-sharp images, even at f2.8!

The lens is in very good condition with normal cosmetic wear and marking on the barrel and hood. No marks on the glass, no fungus or oil. There is some normal moderate dust inside, but won't affect the image. All functions work perfectly. The AF is incredibly fast and accurate. Comes with the hood, filter inserts, trunk case, front cover, rear cap and strap.

$3,500 US if paid using eCheck or GIft Payment method on PayPal. Otherwise, you pay the PayPal fee. You pay actual shipping costs. I will not ship to Africa or SE Asia.

I am new to Nikonians, but have sold several items on FredMiranda.com and have 100%+ (460) feedback rating on eBay. My username is the same on both sites, so feel free to look me up and check out my feedback.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G