nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #258
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon/Voigtlander 35mm Equipment for Sale" Previous topic | Next topic
ARCHK Registered since 11th Nov 2004Thu 17-Jun-10 04:38 AM
764 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon/Voigtlander 35mm Equipment for Sale"
Thu 17-Jun-10 04:53 AM by ARCHK

Baguio City, PH

I have mostly shot with medium format film equipment for the last few years and have quite a bit of 35mm equipment for sale in order to finance a film development and large format archive printing capability. All pieces have been kept in a dehumidifier box when not in use. All pieces are in great shape and all have clean and clear glass with no scratches, fungus, or haze. All come with a high quality NC or UV multi coated protective filter and caps. If you are interested in any of these pieces, please email me at acrockett_hk@yahoo.com. Prices listed but will consider other offers.

Nikkor lenses in "like new condition": 85/1.4 AIS -USD600; 135/2 AIS -USD600; 60/2.8 AFS G macro - USD400; 70-300/3.5-5.6 G AFS VR -USD400

Nikkor lenses in "Excellent condition": 80-200/4 AIS -USD200

Voigtlander F-mount in "like new" condition: 15/4.5 Super Heliar and viewfinder -USD400; 20/3.5 Heliar SLII with hood -USD375; 40/2 Ultron SL with hood -USD300; 90/3.5 Lanthar with hood -USD350

Nikon film cameras with leather cases in "excellent: condition: F2A -USD275; F3 -USD350; FE2 -USD250

Alan in the Philippines

http://www.arcasia.multiply.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

blakeboyd Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2009Mon 21-Jun-10 08:04 AM
380 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon/Voigtlander 35mm Equipment for Sale"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon 21-Jun-10 08:06 AM by blakeboyd

Las Vegas, US

Alan,

Sent you a PM re: the Voigtlander 90 & the Nikon 135mm.

Thanks,

Blake

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #258 Previous topic | Next topic