Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #209
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon VR AF 80-400mm based in Singapore" Previous topic | Next topic
singcamera Registered since 03rd Mar 2010Wed 03-Mar-10 11:47 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon VR AF 80-400mm based in Singapore"

SG

Hi,
Brand New Nikon 80-400mm VR lens purchased on 8 Feb 2010.Need to sell beacuse I am migrating to Canon E0S 7d camera.

Lens is not used at all .1 yr intl warranty and original case and manual

USD 1380

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Randy1 Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Jan 2008Mon 05-Aug-13 09:36 AM
408 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Nikon VR AF 80-400mm based in Singapore"
In response to Reply # 0

Chicago, US

What is the price?
Randy A. Bouschard

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

briantilley Moderator Deep knowledge of bodies and lens; high level photography skills Nikonian since 26th Jan 2003Mon 05-Aug-13 11:24 AM
28674 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon VR AF 80-400mm based in Singapore"
In response to Reply # 1

Paignton, GB

There's probably little point in replying to a three-year old thread such as this one, especially as the seller is no longer a member

Brian
Welsh Nikonian

reuben Moderator Landscape and Sports in depth expertise Awarded for his article contributions to the Resources Nikonian since 21st Jan 2004Mon 05-Aug-13 10:11 PM
10387 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon VR AF 80-400mm based in Singapore"
In response to Reply # 1

Mayo, US

If you sort by date, the newest posts will be at the top.

Simplify

Cormorants

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell I Want to Sell Worldwide topic #209 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.